Protocol for Coronavirus and Keeping Safe
PRIOR TO THE GAME
- We will only take payments using contactless means – not cash
- All golf equipment has been disinfected with bleach since last use
- Players with colds or coughs or other symptoms of Covid-19 will be asked not to play
ON THE COURSE
- Don’t shake hands before or after your game
- We insist players keep a gap of 2-metre from any other player at all times
- Always leave the flag in the hole
- Players are to carefully remove their ball from the hole, not with a golf club
- Players should only pick their own ball up
- Do not share golf clubs
- Handling of scorecards is a vunerability please discard it carefully
Pitch and Putt at Bruntwood is a relaxed introduction to golf for beginners and fun to play for experienced golfers of all ages and abilities.
Managed by Cheadle Golf Club, our 18-hole course at Bruntwood is open to the public. There's no membership and no need to book. Just turn up and play!
Opening is subject to weather conditions.
|1st April to 31st October||10.00 to 18.00 daily|
|1st November to 31st March||Course closed|
- All prices include one round (18 holes) of pitch & putt and the hire of one 9-iron, one putter and one ball.
- A £5 returnable deposit is required for the hire of the equipment.
- Players may use their own 9-iron, putter and balls if they wish. No deposit is required if you choose to play using your own equipment.
|Adult||16 years and older||£7.00|
|Junior||Under 16s - Please bring ID||£4.50|
|Senior||Over 65s - Please bring ID||£4.50|
|Student||Student ID required||£5.00|
|Leisure Key Holder||Leisure Key required||£5.00|
|Family||2 adults + 2 juniors or 1 adult + 3 juniors||£19.00|
|Club hire||1x 9-iron and 1x putter||£5.00 returnable deposit per set|
|Golf balls||One ball included in admission||50p each|