All Players must now follow the rules set out in the Guidance document below
Out of Bounds
- Over any boundary fence or hedge.
- To the right of the white marker posts on the 1st/10th fairway.
- Beyond the white marker posts behind the 9th/18th green.
- Beyond the white marker posts to the right of the 5th/14th green.
Any player hitting a ball out of bounds on holes 1/10, 2/11, 3/12 or 4/13 should report the incident to the Club Secretary.
All as indicated by yellow stakes.
Stones in Bunkers
Stones in bunkers may be removed (Rule 24-1).
Bridges & Paths
- All bridges are deemed an integral part of the course with the exception of the concrete bridge to the right of the 2nd/11th green and the stone bridge to the front of the 7th/16th green. Rule 24-2 applies.
- The paths to the right of the 2nd/11th and 4th/13th greens are deemed an integral part of the course. No relief may be be claimed under rule 24-4 (immovable obstruction) in relation to these paths. A ball lying on, or to the right of, the paths by these greens which is deemed unplayable, may be dropped in the designated drop zone under penalty of one shot.
Rule 24-2b (1) applies.
Fixed Sprinkler Heads
All fixed sprinkler heads are immovable obstructions and relief from them may be obtained under Rule 24-2.
Drivers are not permitted from the 3rd/12th white or blue tees.
Drivers, 2 wods or 3 woods are not permitted from the 3rd/12th yellow tee.
For the purpose of Rule 25-3, the putting green of the 2nd/3rd hole includes the apron. When playing the 3rd/12th, a ball landing on the 2nd/11th green or surrounding apron should be dropped away from the apron.
Penalty for breach of local rule: Match Play - Loss of Hole Stroke Play - Two Strokes
In general play, players starting a round must not drive from the 1st tee if shots already been taken from the 9th tee by players continuing a round. Players starting may follow those let through.
- Tailored trousers, shorts and skirts must be worn. Jeans are not permitted.
- Collared shirts only.
- Golf shoes must be worn with soft spikes April to November. Steel spikes are permitted November to April.
- Shirts and socks must be worn at all times.
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks.